After careful consideration of the rapidly evolving circumstances around Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have made the decision to POSTPONE all April-May 2020 courses in Tanzania and Kenya. 

This decision was not made lightly, but during this time, the health of our students, instructors, their families, and communities is most important. 

• All April-May 2020 courses in Tanzania and Kenya will be postponed until further notice. 

• November 2020 Tanzanian course season is still planned, dates to be released.

• Students/organizations who are currently enrolled in any April-May 2020 Arusha courses will be contacted by a member of our hosting partner, African Environments. 

• Students requiring current certification for employment, and whose expiration date is within the first six months of 2020, will receive a provisional extension through the end of 2020 under a global crisis exemption.  

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at training@sentineloutdoor.com if you have any questions about the Arusha trainings.  For other questions, contact us at info@sentineloutdoor.com.  We look forward to running our courses and training with you as soon as the situation allows us to do so safely. In the meantime we will be posting useful information and resources.

Please do your part to stay healthy and safe.